Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weekend Round Up

This past Saturday I did a craft show in Kernersville for the Traid Ladies Civitan Club. As I stated in a previous post, rain was scheduled. When I got there it was warm and cloudy, but overall I was positive I had beat the rain curse -- so I didn't even put up my tent sides...BIG mistake! At about 12 a cold wind and shower started! I had to go get my car and thankfully with help I put my sides up. 20 minutes later and I'm soaked! Ah well -- lessons are learned every day in this journey. The craft show was a good one! I continue to meet very talented, helpful crafters at each one I do. I did sell some hats and got orders. The customers were very gracious and appreciated my work which I'm thankful for. And yes -- after all that...I'd do it again. Why? Because I wasn't the only one out there getting wet we all made the best of the situation and most of all I was doing something I love :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment