Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A New Adventure

Hey there my fellow crochet fans! I'm starting this blog to document my life and love for crochet.

My Crochet Story...
I haven't been crocheting for a long time, but it was something I always wanted to learn. Crocheting was something that my mother and aunt did when I was smaller. My mother left this earth when I was a girl, but sewing and crochet have been things I've always wanted to see if I had any talent in. I learned to sew in 2007. I took a class and everything.

When I became determined to learn crochet, I was hooked! (Bad pun - I know). It was something about picking up a hook, taking a beautiful ball of yarn and making something from it. I was also intrigued to learn new, interesting stitches. I went to the craft store and picked up a Klutz book on Crochet for children. Find it here. Since then, I have developed a passion for crochet. I poured over the internet for videos, patterns, and finding fellow crocheters.

What is your crochet story??

No comments:

Post a Comment