Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hello December!

Whew! What a day! So -- I'm supposed to record the December days for a December Daily scrapbook I've made. Yes -- scrapbooking is my other hobby...Hopefully I can keep up. I'd planned to have my tree up already, but that didn't happen. ...Best Laid Plans... So here's today's rundown

Professional Working ...at home...new release of software to get ready to test

Planning - for my last craft show -- lot's of crocheting to do!

Watching -- the season finales of 'The Hills' and The City' -- okay we all need a vice..

Eating - Spaghetti

Helping - Grandma pack up her hats. I thought this would be a chore I'd hate, but it was actually great. My grandma has the most wonderful hats. It was nice to look at them with her...pictures to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment